Holiday Sales 2016

holiday sales 2016There are so many good deals starting each day this week! I’ll be sharing my favorite Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals later this week, but here are a few kickoff sales to get your holiday shopping started:

SHOPBOP: Spend more, save more with up to 25% off your order using code ‘gobig16
+ the best pair of jeans you’ll own, trust me
+ adding this cape scarf to my wishlist immediately
+ a splurge worthy turtleneck
+ the prettiest, neutral hobo bag
these booties are a guaranteed wardrobe staple

GAP: up to 45% off with code ‘yay’
+ a cable knit beanie to beat cold weather
+ Christmas pajamas that look so soft and festive
+ love these high-rise leggings for workouts

J.CREW: 40% off your purchase
+ major stripe sweater love
+ my favorite classic turtleneck
+ you can’t go wrong with buffalo plaid

NORDSTROM: holiday markdowns
+ a peacoat this cute for under $40? yes please
+ cashmere for under $90 and in so many pretty colors!
+ the oversized sweater you’re seeing everywhere now marked down

LOFT: 40% off your purchase
+ I’ve been wearing this bell sleeve sweater every chance I get
+ a great holiday top in the prettiest color
+  adding this velvet dress to my cart asap
+ these leggings in any color

xx

image via

10 Comments

1. November 22, 2016 / 7:40 am

There are so many good sales this week! I am trying to contain myself, but failing happily! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your fam!

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

2. susy
    November 22, 2016 / 9:46 am

May I just give you my list????HA! Thanks for all the great deals!

3. November 22, 2016 / 9:54 am

Those jeans are amazing but sadly they did not fit me well. But they look great on so many different body types and they’re so soft. I LOVE that J. Crew sweater and I’ve actually had my eye on that Halogen sweater, but the regular one not the tunic. Thank you for sharing and I hope that you have a great day! 🙂

4. November 22, 2016 / 10:30 am

so many good sales! it’s hard to limit myself ha. i’ll be on the shop bop one and nordstrom for sure!

xoxo cheshire kat

5. November 22, 2016 / 11:56 am

Love that LOFT holiday top. I am such a sucker for all of their products! Have you ever tried those leggings?

6. November 23, 2016 / 8:37 am

So excited about all the good sales coming our way! All the Nordstrom markdowns are AWESOME! Have a great Thanksgiving lady!

7. November 23, 2016 / 11:51 am

I’m loving all these sales roundups since I have trouble keeping track of it all myself. So, thank you!